My Blog List

Thursday, January 2, 2014

YET ANOTHER-
EVER MEMORABLE DAY IN MY LIFE-
AS A SIDDHA PRACTITIONER.

One child , 8 years old, was brought to me at Santhigiri Ayurveda & Siddha Hospital, Thrissur, with the complaints of spastic limbs , disorientation, difficulty in articulation, unusual posture, involuntary movements of the head and limbs, scissors gait etc. and he was diagnosed as cerebral palsy. Some complex mechanisms are also going on parallel in the development of his physical disability.

He was given Santhigiri's Classical Siddha & Ayurveda medicines for three months. Fourth month is going on.

He started walking without support two weeks ago for the first time in his life, which made parents immense happiness. He can able to walk few meters. He walked in front of me, three days back during my visit there. I noticed tears from his mother due to happiness on watching this phenomenal change. In fact i could not find enough words to describe my feelings had at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 COVID 19-Siddha Perspective (in Tamil Language) Video link https://youtu.be/fVyv0qI_z4Q